PERFWIPE non woven pre-wetted wipe is composed of nonwoven blend of cellulose and polyester with a saturation level of 70% IPA and 30% DI Water.
This pre-wetted wipe provides a cost effective and easy to use solution versus traditional bulk handling of solvents, maintenance of squirt bottles and inconsistent wetting and cleaning associated with wetting a dry wiper.
Features & Benefits
1. cellulose and polyester hydro entangled nonwoven blend
2. Pre-wetted with consistent 70% IPA 30% DI Water
3. No chemical binders in base material
4. Low extractable and fiber and particle counts
5. Smooth and durable with good wet strength
6. Increases cleaning protocol consistency
1. Designed for use in wet cleaning of critical surfaces where control of flammable solvents and flammable solvent concentrations is required.
2. Designed for used in ISO Class 5 and above cleanroom environment
3. Final cleaning of surfaces or products during manufacture and packaging