PERFWIPE Polyester dry sterilized wipers are Gamma irradiated and validated sterile to a sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 in accordance with International Standard ISO11137 guidelines, is a sealed edge cleanroom laundered wiper that been specially engineered for superior surface cleaning ability.
Capture and retain particulate contamination, resulting in more efficient cleaning and likelihood of recontamination of critical surface.
Composition and Attributes
1. 100% continuous filament polyester double knit
2. Laser sealed edge for reduced fiber contamination
3. Laundered and packaged in ISO 4(class 100) cleanroom .
4. Header packaging with package integrity testing
5.Gamma irradiated and sterile validated at a 10/-6 Sterility 6. Assurance level ISO11137
6. Header packaging with package integrity testing
1. Designed for use in ISO 3 Class and higher sterile environments where microbial exclusion is demanded.
2. Excellent for cleaning sterile laminar air flow units, barrier isolators and bio-containment units.
3. Designed for cleaning sterile surfaces and equipment during aseptic processing
100% continuous filament polyester double knit
20pcs/innerbag 5innerbag/outbag 10bag/ctn
Laser Sealed Borders
Organic Contaminant via FTIR No Silicone Oil,No Amide,No DOP
Ions Contamination (ug/g)