Perfwipe Polyester nylon wipes smooth fabric surface can quickly absorb water molecules and effectively remove residue and particles on the surface. The microfiber clean room wipes are used particular in the optronic industry.
We use a high temperature, high pressure process to split the yarn and release the 8 wedges of polyester yarn and shrink the cloth up to 40% to increase density. This process provides an extremely soft fabric that will leave no scratches on wiped objects. The wedge like yarn structure effectively traps micro-contamination, particles and bacteria, without re-contaminating the surface. All polyester nylon microfiber cleanroom wipes utilize statistical process control in manufacturing and are lot traceable from raw material to finished products. Cleanroom laundered and packaged.
Composition and Attributes
1. Tightly knit and pre-shrunk 70% high strength polyester and 30% nylon fiber
2. The Microfiber Clean room Wipes are Ultra low particle and fiber generation
3. Laser sealed border for maximum fiber and particle retention
4. Proprietary lint removal technology for true lint free surface
5. Free of silicon, amides, and DOP contamination
6. Solvent safe double bag cleanroom packaging
7. Resists abrasion when used with rough surfaces
8. Works well with IPA and other cleaning solvents
1. Ideal for removing water and oil based contamination
2. Works well for particle removal and resistance with solvents
3. Soft texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces yet is very durable
4. Recommended for Optical, LCD, Hard Disk Drive cleaning
5. Compatible with ISO Class4-5(Class10-100) environments
Dimensions available: 4"x 4", 6"x 6", 9"x 9",12"x12"
Material : 30% Nylon / 70% Polyester
Material weight: 210gsm Absorbency: 398ml/m2
FTIR: No silicone oil,No Amide, No DOP LPC 0.5 microne particle/cm2: 800
NVR: DI-Water: 0.20mg/g IPA: 0.80mg/g
Ions Contamination: Chloride : 0.3ug/g
Sulfate: 0.80ug/g Total Anion:1.50ug/g Ammonia: 1.10ug/g