Perfwipe Foam Swab Series SSTX712A is constructed from the highest quality 100 ppi polyurethane foam. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates adhesive contamination.
The rectangular head swab is a large, general purpose swab for cleaning surfaces and hard to reach areas. The foam head possesses excellent durability and cushioning. A rigid internal paddle provides firm support. The large polypropylene handle enables good control and ease of use.
The foam swab SSTX712A is excellent choice for cleaning on thermal print head, check scanner or reader transport rollers, optic electronic sensors and inkjet print head.
The rectangular head swabs are cleanroom processed, providing low levels of non volatile residues (NVRs) and ions, and made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes. Lot coded for traceability and quality control. Packaged in a silicone-free and amide-free bag.
1. Polyurethane foam head over rigid paddle.
2. Large polypropylene handle
3. Thermally sealed head
4. Soft and non abrasive
1. Low particle and fiber generation
2. Good chemical resistance
3. No contamination adhesives
4. Excellent strength
1. Cleaning with solvents such as IPA
2. Applying lubricants and other liquids
3. Removing excess materials and flux residues
4. Scrubbing applications
5. For general purpose cleaning
2. Medical Device
100 ppi polyurethane foam
Total Swab Length
Rigid head paddle, long, easy-grip handle