1. After cleaning, rinse thoroughly with water.
2. Note that the use of bleach will shorten the life of the dust-free wipes.
3. Use a washing machine and washing powder to wash, or use warm water to add detergent for hand washing.
4. Do not use ironing and exposure when drying in the air or using low or medium temperature.
5. Do not use softener, because the softener will leave a thin film on the surface of the microfiber. This will seriously affect the wiping effect.
6. If put it into the washing machine with other cleanroom garments for washing or drying, you should also pay attention that the microfiber fiber fabric will be adsorbed on the soft clothes surface, which will also affect the effect of use.