Perfwipe Foam Swab Series SSTX708A is constructed from the highest quality 100 ppi polyurethane foam. Complete thermal bond construction eliminates adhesive contamination. This Large round head cleanroom swab is good substitutes for TEXWIPE TX708A
The large circular head rigidly sealed to a long compact handle forming firm support on cushioning the foam. It is specifically designed for generally purpose cleaning curve surfaces. It can be also used in antiseptic medical swab application.
The foam head:
Made from polyurethane foam, non abrasive head is designed for cleaning small, slotted areas.
With a flexible paddle inside the foam head, excellent cleaning is controlled and supported.
Made from polypropylene, compact and ESD-safe.
The circular foam swabs are cleanroom processed, providing low levels of non volatile residues (NVRs) and ions, and made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes. Lot coded for traceability and quality control. Packaged in a silicone-free and amide-free bag.
Features & Benefits
1. Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
2. Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates
3. 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
4. Low in both particles and ion content, low non-volatile residue, NVR
1. Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment
2. Scrubbing recessed areas
3. Removal of excess materials, debris
4. Cleaning intersection surfaces and joints
5. Cleaning with compatible solutions and solvents
6. Picking up fine powders
7. Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 350 oF
2. Medical Device
100 ppi polyurethane foam
Total Swab Length
Rigid head paddle, long, easy-grip handle