Perfwipe black anti static wipes are made of high strength continuous filament polyester yarn in a double knit, no run, interlock pattern. Knitting, pre-washing, laser cutting, washing and packaging are all done in house for optimum control and cleanliness. The ESD black anti static wipes are ultra clean and high sorbent, which is ideal for wiping critical surfaces. The Anti Static wipes utilize statistical process control in manufacturing and are lot traceable from raw material to finished products. Laundered and packaged in Class 100 Cleanroom.
Composition and Features
1. 100% High strength polyester fiber, double knit
2. Laser cut edges for maximum fiber and particle retention
3. Works well with IPA and other cleaning solvents
4. Ultra low particle and fiber generation
5. Free of silicon, amides, and DOP contamination
6. Resists abrasion when used with rough surfaces
1. The ESD black anti static wipes are ideal for wiping critical surfaces to achieve ultra cleanliness
2. Excellent choice for wipe process tool internals and chambers
3. Works well for particle removal and resistance with solvents
4. Soft texture for scratch sensitive surfaces but very durable
5. Autoclavable for aseptic environments
Available Weight: 115gsm, 140gsm
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
T/T 30% as deposit and 70% before delivery.
Q2. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it takes 5-7 working days to get goods ready. The final lead time depends on the items and quantity of your order.
Q3.Can you produce according to the samples?
Yes, we can produce according to your samples and technical drawings.
Q4.How do you make long-term business and relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit.
2. We respect every customer as close partner and friends wherever they came from. We try best to satisfy our customers based on mutual benefit.
Basis Weight: 140g/m2 Material:
- 100% Black Polyester Fiber
- Continous Filament, Double Knit Absorbency:
- Sorptive Capacity: 460 mL/m2
- Intrinsic Capacity: >2.2 ml/g
- Sorptive Rate: < 1 seconds
Test Method: IEST-RP-CC004.3 Section 8.1
Particles & Fibers:
- (>0.5micron) = 3.5 x 10(6) particles/m2
- (> 5 micron) = 0.2x10(6)particles/m2
- (>100 micron)=300/m2
Test Method:Orbital Shake Test:- IEST-RP-CC004.3-6.1.4 Nonvolatile Residue:
- IPA Extractant: 1.5 ug/cm2
- DIW Extractant: 0.90ug/cm2
Test Method:Short Term Extraction:- IEST-RP-CC004.3-7.1.2
-Sodium (Na+): 0.15ug/g
-Potassium (K+): 0.07ug/g
-Chloride (Cl+): 0.06ug/g
-Calcium ( Ca+): 0.13ug/g
Test Method:Standard Extractable Method:- IEST-RP-CC004.3-188.8.131.52B
Surface Resistivity (50% RH/48 hours)
FTM STD 101-Method 4046
Surface Resistivity (12% RH/48 hours)
FTM STD 101-Method 4046